Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Coffee Trip

Travelling to a friends wedding next week and since I'll be in San Francisco and LA I might as well hit all the top coffee joints there!




I'll be in LA first so first on my hit list are the juggernauts Coffee Klatch & intelligentsia silverlake coffebar. I'll also be trying to stuff as many coffee beans as I can...maybe I'll ship them back. In fact, I'll have to ship them back as I'l be travelling on to Napa, half-moon bay and then to SF.

...and in SF I'll be visiting Peets, Blue Bottle, Ritual,







And I'll also be making a pilgrimmage to the birthplace of what most regard as the standard for irish coffee: The Buena Vista



Last but not least, god-willing, I might be able to sample some Hacienda La Esmeralda. I've found a source but will update this blog if it comes to fruition...


p.s. - to all reading: please forgive the disastrous layout and editing of this blog. I'm still very VERY new to this and am trying to make everything neater and more legible.

No comments:

Post a Comment