Monday, September 28, 2009

Part 1 - lost with caffeine in the city of angels









customized toe-rings, super sized-burgers and the flip-flops of venice beach. was it a mirage? an unreal oasis? a mirage of my withdrawal symptoms?



Curiosity pulled me away from the boardwalk and into the intelligentsia of addicts. Where baristas take you on one-on-one...melissa did me a machiato. Spotted the four leafed clover and almost jumped over to rub it for luck. Somehow there was a haze in the place as there were mirages of synessos and robur E's everywhere...the buzz was oh how do they say it in california? "FAR OUT MAN!"












And so I braved the !@@##%$ LA traffic and made it to a lake shining in sliver and that black powder. To a world of mist fans, mosiac bars and very tall baristas. That sweet black cat had a twin, and all was well and buzzing. ..until my bladder came a calling, that is.











































No comments:

Post a Comment